Nero battery ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dopeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
Okay, I thought that I had used the foam to secure my batteries pretty well. After my last run, I noticed one of them must have been moving around a little. Some of the outer layer was rubbed pretty thin. Not completely though, but almost. My question is, can you wrap them again To put another layer of protection? Could I wrap the battery with duct tape to prevent it rubbing through? Or would this be potentially dangerous?

Not sure about wrapping them - may cause some heat retention.

I believe I saw some large heat shrink at my lhs that was battery size. May be able to just reshrink it. Interested to see what others that may have better info say though.

Okay, I thought that I had used the foam to secure my batteries pretty well. After my last run, I noticed one of them must have been moving around a little. Some of the outer layer was rubbed pretty thin. Not completely though, but almost. My question is, can you wrap them again To put another layer of protection? Could I wrap the battery with duct tape to prevent it rubbing through? Or would this be potentially dangerous?

Duct tape is a fine modd...no problem with doing that...the glue on the duct tape isn't any less or more flammable than the components used in the complete battery assembly as it is....doesn't hold heat any worse...I mean...you are not trying to layer it on an inch thick...just a few wraps..2 wraps...done...

tape it...and move forward ..

Last edited:
I use also clear heat shrink. Just one layer with the soft packs.

Regards,
lonee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back