Nero big Rock body on a kraton EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris W

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi first time user of a forum so I do apologise I have always thought the Nero body of the best looking monster truck out there. does anyone know if it's possible to get a Nero body to fit on kraton 6S EXB load after cut the back of the body to fit around the wing mount I think anyone got any ideas

Hi first time user of a forum so I do apologise I have always thought the Nero body of the best looking monster truck out there. does anyone know if it's possible to get a Nero body to fit on kraton 6S EXB load after cut the back of the body to fit around the wing mount I think anyone got any ideas
probably, what are the lengths of the body when compared with each other

Anything can fit if you are creative. If it ends up being too short, extend the body post mounts.

I'd suggest getting a Russian unbreakable body off ebay for the NBR and using that instead. Way more durable, and you don't have to cut up a now discontinued part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back