Kraton Nero Big Rock body on Kraton thoughts..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcaddict

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Screenshot_2016-10-01-22-35-44.png
I really like the new body on the Nero Big Rock any thoughts on if it would fit well on the Kraton. I know the wing would most likely have to be removed and possibly the tower. This may be a bit premature since this was just recently posted on Arrmas website but wanted to hear what the community had to say about this. Thanks

I WANT THAT BODY.....
How high will be the costs ?

Wow, 100 EUR...
I have think about my first thoughts again....

Last edited:
I can't believe they are charging that much. Does anyone know if those are built in lights and if so I guess that would be why it's so expensive

Love the Big Rock but wouldn't want to bash it, that's whyI have a couple bodies on the way so I can bash THEM and not the originals.

So I was able to pick up a Big Rock body off of eBay for cheap. I got it for one of my Neros. I thought I would put it on my Kraton just to give you an idea of what it will look like. But everyone is right the Big Rock body is really too nice to bash with. Now my Kraton is sitting in some big wheels and has some parts from an Outcast. I think it looks bad a$$ but I would never run it. In the second picture one of my Neros is in the background for scale. You would have to get some pretty tall body post to get it high enough for a scaled look.

Attachments

• 20161221_194943.jpg
    20161221_194943.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 20161221_195109.jpg
    20161221_195109.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 204
Hi Va-jeeper,
what is cheap ?
Greetings

Hey The German,

Well I'm converting one of my Neros to a Big Rock and I was able to get the body, the body mounts with posts, complete set of skids plates, and both bumpers with mounting hardware for $63 + shipping. The same guy also sold me a complete set of HD drive shafts and both HD center drive shafts for $100. All parts were new.

I just got a clear big rock body for my Nero. It already had mounts holes in it that don't line up with my Nero body mounts. Has anybody bought this body that came with holes already in it?

I just got a clear big rock body for my Nero. It already had mounts holes in it that don't line up with my Nero body mounts. Has anybody bought this body that came with holes already in it?
I just got a clear one the other day and to my disappointment it already had holes, plan was to put it on my kraton so I would need new holes and It would drive me crazy having extra holes lol

So I was able to pick up a Big Rock body off of eBay for cheap. I got it for one of my Neros. I thought I would put it on my Kraton just to give you an idea of what it will look like. But everyone is right the Big Rock body is really too nice to bash with. Now my Kraton is sitting in some big wheels and has some parts from an Outcast. I think it looks bad a$$ but I would never run it. In the second picture one of my Neros is in the background for scale. You would have to get some pretty tall body post to get it high enough for a scaled look.
Did you go ahead with the Big Rock body or decide not to? l am currently trying to decide on a body for my new Kraton build and was thinking of doing this as l love that Big Rock body. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back