SOLD / FOUND Nero/ Big Rock/ Fazon heavy duty driveshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Attitude

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 heavy duty driveshafts. Was holding onto these in case I bought another Nero but don’t anticipate that happening now. These are new, never run. Posting here before they hit eBay.

$150 shipped in the continental US

PayPal fees on top unless sent as friends and family.

Attachments

• 8412A22E-C76A-48D8-ACF1-62639FE488AD.jpeg
    8412A22E-C76A-48D8-ACF1-62639FE488AD.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
These are getting hard to find

I have a set of 4 heavy duty driveshafts. Was holding onto these in case I bought another Nero but don’t anticipate that happening now. These are new, never run. Posting here before they hit eBay.

Are these from JennysRC?

Hi there ??
These are the factory HD ones with the hardened steel yeah?

QUOTE="Max Attitude, post: 283688, member: 8152"]

[/QUOTE]

Hi there ??
These are the factory HD ones with the hardened steel yeah?

QUOTE="Max Attitude, post: 283688, member: 8152"]

[/QUOTE]

I can see the drive shafts are the silver HD ones - can't tell from the pic if the outdrives and universal joints are the stock or HD ones?
(part #AR310738 #AR310737 )

I can see the drive shafts are the silver HD ones - can't tell from the pic if the outdrives and universal joints are the stock or HD ones?
(part #AR310738 #AR310737 )
[/QUOTE]

Yes, they're the HD ones as that's the reason I purchased. Just never ended up using them like I intended.
Are these from JennysRC?

Probably

Last edited:
Good stuff and yeah I'm very interested.
The wear marks on the Universal joints - were they run?

Good stuff and yeah I'm very interested.
The wear marks on the Universal joints - were they run?

No they were pulled off a brand new truck. There’s a few people who do that to sell the parts on eBay and make a little money.

No they were pulled off a brand new truck. There’s a few people who do that to sell the parts on eBay and make a little money.
Yeah I’m a fan of JennysRC - same things - they part out trucks for much cheaper than buying the bits individually. So these must have come from a big rock, I think that’s the only one in that model range that had HD stuff as stock equipment.
Would you take $125 for them shipped?
(I’m in Orlando Florida)

Yeah I’m a fan of JennysRC - same things - they part out trucks for much cheaper than buying the bits individually. So these must have come from a big rock, I think that’s the only one in that model range that had HD stuff as stock equipment.
Would you take $125 for them shipped?
(I’m in Orlando Florida)

I’ll send you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back