Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Nero\Big Rock\Fazon Suspension Arm Upgrade

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by chevyrumble, May 4, 2017.

1. chevyrumble

chevyrumble Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    BigRock
    It has finally happened, GPM Racing has released Aluminum Suspension arms for the Nero platform. It doesn't say what grade aluminum they used, but at least they are an option now. I have been looking for these since the day I received my Big Rock, 8 months ago. Within 20 minutes on my first run out of the box I broke a lower rear suspension arm and have been looking for aluminum suspension arms ever since. Here is a link to all the parts that GPM has available for the Nero. They also have a very differently designed rocker arm that looks like it solves the clearance issue with the stock spring retainer.

https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-nero-6s-blx-monster-truck-c-1532_4405_4406.html

Stitch likes this.
  2. rith

rith Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    I think I rather have the arms break than the chassis mounting points.. that'll probably what's going to happen w/ aluminum.

3. Stitch

Stitch Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    BigRock
    Some of the parts look very interesting...

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer