Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Nero Big Rock Parts

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by Lotek, May 24, 2018.

1. Lotek

Lotek Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Will parts still be available for my truck?

2. chevys10zr2003

chevys10zr2003 Premium Member!
    Premium Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Senton, Typhon
    I am pretty sure that almost all of the Nero/Big Rock parts are in stock at Tower Hobbies. If you are asking for how long they will continue to make parts for it, that I do not have a clue.

3. chevyrumble

chevyrumble Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    BigRock
    They are still making the whole Nero line and all of the parts. The copyright case only affects the sale of the vehicle's in North America and only the whole vehicle. As I understand it, they are still allowed to sell parts for the whole Nero line-up everywhere. So at this time it seems like parts support will probably be pretty good at least for a while. After 5 years or so it will probably depend on how the sales outside of North America are for the Nero. As @chevys10zr2003 said Tower Hobbies has most if not all Nero parts in stock again and there are still a number of after market companies that are selling parts for the Nero line also.

chevys10zr2003 likes this.
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer