Nero center driveshaft length?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kauaiguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm trying to convert my Kraton to cvd drive shafts. Can someone give me the total length of the front and back center drive shafts please? Fully out and collapsed.

I'm trying to convert my Kraton to cvd drive shafts,can someone give me the total length of the front and back center drive shafts please.Fully out and collasped.

It's a good I deal but I don't think it will work. The shafts are too short. I lined up the short center drive shaft to the front and the long one in the rear. I lined up the front to back end of the front diff and the rear to the back end of the center diff.

Looks like the long shaft will fit the front when extended. I attempted to use a drive shaft for one of the wheels for the rear and it may fit the rear if fully compressed but you will have zero flex and could mess up your diffs. It would be better to look as some MIP's if you want to do this project.

Attachments

• 20170128_155033.jpg
    20170128_155033.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20170128_155037.jpg
    20170128_155037.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20170128_155043.jpg
    20170128_155043.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 52
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It's a good I deal but I don't think it will work. The shafts are too short. I lined up the short center drive shaft to the front and the long one in the rear. I lined up the front to back end of the front diff and the rear to the back end of the center diff.

Looks like the long shaft will fit the front when extended. I attempted to use a drive shaft for one of the wheels for the rear and it may fit the rear if fully compressed but you will have zero flex and could mess up your diffs. It would be better to look as some MIP's if you want to do this project.
My frame brace doesn't get in the way of the driveshaft, also zero frame flex.Thanks for checking that for me, boughta set $17 bucks on ebay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back