Nero/Charger body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Well i'm at it again replacing the new stock body. I picked up an HPI 69 Charger body since the Nero has no wing and the body is long enough to mount to the chassis. A bit short in the rear but it's not that bad. Looked better than others I have. Plus I helped out a local hobby store which had it in stock.
Right now it's just rough-cut so I have to clean up the lines a bit but it's mounted.
Nice part about it is the Nero body will mount back on in minutes!

Nero Charger 1.jpg

Nero Charger 2.jpg

Im kind of digging the gold color...

mopp-1210-03+1969-Dodge-Charger-R-T+.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome.

Don't know about the gold color? I'm seeing a flat black kinds like Blade. With the stripe on the back in a dark silver. Or, a red to match the wheel nuts. That would rule.

I like the old chargers
That is awesome.

Don't know about the gold color? I'm seeing a flat black kinds like Blade. With the stripe on the back in a dark silver. Or, a red to match the wheel nuts. That would rule.
The sticker sheet has both white and black, Maybe I could do Plum Crazy or black.
70crtbykquirk_2.jpg black.jpg

Did some painting today... Pics Posted in Paint and Body thread.

Well i'm at it again replacing the new stock body. I picked up an HPI 69 Charger body since the Nero has no wing and the body is long enough to mount to the chassis. A bit short in the rear but it's not that bad. Looked better than others I have. Plus I helped out a local hobby store which had it in stock.
Right now it's just rough-cut so I have to clean up the lines a bit but it's mounted.
Nice part about it is the Nero body will mount back on in minutes!

View attachment 4954
View attachment 4955

Im kind of digging the gold color...

View attachment 4956
AWESOMENESS!!! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back