Big Rock Nero "Controversial"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a couple pictures. I’ve still got my new in box Nero Big Rock. It’s never been ran so it’s mint. I had that Fazon but sold it on eBay, always wonder if the buyer still has it. I used to love these things I had the two Nero’s as well at the same time as the fazon. I bought all these before they were discontinued! I still kick myself for selling the Nero’s and fazon but still have that Big Rock 6S. I’m actively looking for anither of any of them so I can run one and keep my new one shelfed. View attachment 239583View attachment 239584View attachment 239585
Very nice I have the Nero bigrock 6s and the fazon 6s

Haven't seen one in person but the black one looks sharp.
Agreed!
IMG_0678.jpg

I understand the lay down shock is a unique design but is it a better design than the standard upright shocks that we all know now I would assume if it was such a superior design that Traxxas would have built more models with it
From what I've read/seen, the advantage of the cantilever shock design is for more suspension travel and that's why Traxxas uses it for the N/E-Revo and Summit. Not sure why Arrma didn't just use standard shock layout as it seems less complicated.

From what I've read/seen, the advantage of the cantilever shock design is for more suspension travel and that's why Traxxas uses it for the N/E-Revo and Summit. Not sure why Arrma didn't just use standard shock layout as it seems less complicated.
Then it wouldn't be so unique?

Arrma had the Revo reverse engineered is why there were so many similarities I remember reading.

The lawsuit was never settled. Arrma voluntarily pulled the Nero line since Hobbico was bleeding $$ at the time. Shortly after the suit Hobbico went tits up.

The east Texas patent judge Tracksass had on their payroll lost a lot of his future cases after some new law got passed. They are based outta McKinney after all, lol.

I had a pile of Neroes at one time.
I quit concentrating on same models, sold them off and diversified the fleet, lol.
Still have 1 nib Big Rock, a like new BR and my built BR. Nose heavy rigs but ahead of their time.

Arrma had the Revo reverse engineered is why there were so many similarities I remember reading.

The lawsuit was never settled. Arrma voluntarily pulled the Nero line since Hobbico was bleeding $$ at the time. Shortly after the suit Hobbico went tits up.

The east Texas patent judge Tracksass had on their payroll lost a lot of his future cases after some new law got passed. They are based outta McKinney after all, lol.

I had a pile of Neroes at one time.
I quit concentrating on same models, sold them off and diversified the fleet, lol.
Still have 1 nib Big Rock, a like new BR and my built BR. Nose heavy rigs but ahead of their time.
I did the same with my collection as you. Used to have a bunch of Nero based trucks. All I have left now is also a NIB Big Rock, and I just got my hands on a Nero non-diff brain truck I’m rebuilding a bit to actually drive around and bash lightly with.

Finding any of the factory bodies for this truck is almost impossible and when you do find one they want and arm and a leg for it!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back