Big Rock Nero "Controversial"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has a bunch of them for sale on the Arrma Buy Sell Trade page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/688489702188375/?ref=share_attachment
Wonder why there are no pictures of any of the trucks?
I missed the boat with the Nero. I would have probably liked it much also. Very unique that it was.
Just that I can't see myself owning another discontinued rig. Only to remain a shelf queen or in its box just becasue......
And, I don't feel RC vintage rigs are any great investment these days.
I love my Neros and have a bunch of spare parts. I run my trucks regularly, so none of mine are shelf kings/queens, but I don't jump them either. And I agree, the main reason for buying/building them was for their design.
I think the extra green/black/white body looks great. And unlike the other ad, he at least posted some pics.
I have the radio, brain, motor, factory servo saver, and factory radio box, all of which are discontinued. Big Boys replied , no body in stock. Hopefully one will surface.
Good luck with your search. Proline makes a 1/10 scale 2015 Chevy Silverado body that's 21" long with a 13.9" wheelbase that's similar to the original NBR6S body.

Last edited:
Someone has a bunch of them for sale on the Arrma Buy Sell Trade page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/688489702188375/?ref=share_attachment
The seller posted this on another Arrma forum with pics. It is 5 trucks and they all look great with unbreakable bodies.
Wonder why there are no pictures of any of the trucks?

I love my Neros and have a bunch of spare parts. I run my trucks regularly, so none of mine are shelf kings/queens, but I don't jump them either. And I agree, the main reason for buying/building them was for their design.

I think the extra green/black/white body looks great. And unlike the other ad, he at least posted some pics.

Good luck with your search. Proline makes a 1/10 scale 2015 Chevy Silverado body that's 21" long with a 13.9" wheelbase that's similar to the original NBR6S body.
Yah I do love my Neros too cause of the design. I try to run them as much as possible if the weather is good.

Last edited:
Cool! Post some pics when you get the mashers mounted.
Here are some pics with the mashers I just picked up.

BDFB2C4C-FEE9-4BB7-82B2-E649916A33A8.jpeg

06C4A2F1-3294-4F51-AB98-3260D2036EF3.jpeg

The seller posted this on another Arrma forum with pics. It is 5 trucks and they all look great with unbreakable bodies.

Yah I do love my Neros too cause of the design. I try to run them as much as possible if the weather is good.
Wait there is another Arrma forum?

Is there another one?
Not that I know of. I know there are a lot of Arrma groups on Facebook. There are general ones, vehicle specific ones, platform specific ones ect.

Anyone have a spare wheel? Cracked one of mine last time out.

Or any suggestions on replacement wheels. Like those pro mashers posted above but they're not available now.

Trenchers, or maybe something belted to cut down on the pizza cutter effect?

Heres a couple pictures. I’ve still got my new in box Nero Big Rock. It’s never been ran so it’s mint. I had that Fazon but sold it on eBay, always wonder if the buyer still has it. I used to love these things I had the two Nero’s as well at the same time as the fazon. I bought all these before they were discontinued! I still kick myself for selling the Nero’s and fazon but still have that Big Rock 6S. I’m actively looking for anither of any of them so I can run one and keep my new one shelfed.
4D43B9AD-8929-49AA-84D5-4199624C7521.png
BB38EA62-02D5-47B2-AB5D-73B6C0F276C4.png
6B92CF49-533C-48C3-881B-3A5901F642B9.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back