Big Rock Nero "Controversial"

ianb171

Reaction score
Heres a couple pictures. I’ve still got my new in box Nero Big Rock. It’s never been ran so it’s mint. I had that Fazon but sold it on eBay, always wonder if the buyer still has it. I used to love these things I had the two Nero’s as well at the same time as the fazon. I bought all these before they were discontinued! I still kick myself for selling the Nero’s and fazon but still have that Big Rock 6S. I’m actively looking for anither of any of them so I can run one and keep my new one shelfed. View attachment 239583 View attachment 239584 View attachment 239585
Very nice I have the Nero bigrock 6s and the fazon 6s

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
Haven't seen one in person but the black one looks sharp.

Monster-Crawler

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Nero
Haven't seen one in person but the black one looks sharp.
Agreed!
IMG_0678.jpg

Monster-Crawler

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Nero
I understand the lay down shock is a unique design but is it a better design than the standard upright shocks that we all know now I would assume if it was such a superior design that Traxxas would have built more models with it
From what I've read/seen, the advantage of the cantilever shock design is for more suspension travel and that's why Traxxas uses it for the N/E-Revo and Summit. Not sure why Arrma didn't just use standard shock layout as it seems less complicated.

JPWSRC

Cake Boss RC pit crew!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Typhon 3s
From what I've read/seen, the advantage of the cantilever shock design is for more suspension travel and that's why Traxxas uses it for the N/E-Revo and Summit. Not sure why Arrma didn't just use standard shock layout as it seems less complicated.
Then it wouldn't be so unique?