Nero Critical parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come i'm the only one that keeps losing tires? Well it's stopped since I have started running 4S instead of 6 damn.

Also that GPM and the Hot Racing rockers look sick. Are people actually breaking the original rockers? The rocker breaks before the pushrod end breaks or did you break your push rod ends, get tired of that so you made them beefier then broke the rocker so you made it beefier... and what breaks next? Wouldn't you just rather break the rod end over and over and over?

It is more simple than that. People just love red shiny stuff, and aftermarket companies deliver.

Yeah, doing it for looks for sure. I hovered those hot racing ones for a long time.

Here's the other thing I always want to know and never see, weight of original part vs weight of replacement/upgrade part.

In general it is as fallows:
Steel > Stainless steel > Titanium > Aluminum > Plastic.
SO whatever you are replacing your nylon parts with will add to your rig's weight.

Yeah, seems like just about every upgrade adds weight. Kind of the opposite of a real car. There's no Nero Superleggera. Well we start with the superleggera and we move to the ... superrobusto.

I suppose alu TVP could be swapped for carbon fiber, battery monster trays to be swapped for something more nimble, steel hardware to be swapped for titanium, some weight can be extracted by swaping steel bearings with ceramics, lighter wheels, etc etc etc.
Working on weight now with my fazon. Looking promising, but expensive(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back