Nero esc issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lthlvnm80

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
IMG_0296.JPG
Hi all,

So I've had my nero 6s w/diff locks since Feb 17'. I currently use maxamps 6500 3S batteries in my nero. After running it the other day I noticed that one of the batteries cell voltage was 2.5x and the other cells were 3.39 and 3.4x. Yikes!! The other pack was like 3.4x across the board. I checked the cells immediately after running then when I got back to my house and plugged them into the charger the voltage came up a little. Is there a chance my esc is not working properly? Both of these batteries are brand new so I doubt it's the batteries. Any insight would be much appreciated. I will attach a pic of the cell readings.

View attachment 10210 Hi all,

So I've had my nero 6s w/diff locks since Feb 17'. I currently use maxamps 6500 3S batteries in my nero. After running it the other day I noticed that one of the batteries cell voltage was 2.5x and the other cells were 3.39 and 3.4x. Yikes!! The other pack was like 3.4x across the board. I checked the cells immediately after running then when I got back to my house and plugged them into the charger the voltage came up a little. Is there a chance my esc is not working properly? Both of these batteries are brand new so I doubt it's the batteries. Any insight would be much appreciated. I will attach a pic of the cell readings.
My guess is that it's the battery as the ESC cannot pull power from just one cell.

My guess is that it's the battery as the ESC cannot pull power from just one cell.

Ok, well I spoke with max amps. They are sending me 2 brand new 6500 3S packs and a low voltage alarm for nothing. Now that's customer service!! Truly a great company. Thanks for the insight brother.

Ok, well I spoke with max amps. They are sending me 2 brand new 6500 3S packs and a low voltage alarm for nothing. Now that's customer service!! Truly a great company. Thanks for the insight brother.
That is awesome to hear that they have excellent customer service.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back