nero esc issues?

oxoxz3roxoxo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
hello im new to arrma i recently bought a nero from out of town and when i got and tested it out very little power and on to[p of that i plug in 6s but the esc only beeps twice wether its on 4s or 6s i only get 2beeps but if i put on a 2s it still only beeps twice intermediatly but at 2s it doesn work while on 4s/6s works but very little power i believe the nero s capable of 60mph but i only get 15mph is the esc bad? please any will help thx

Afro Samurai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
hello im new to arrma i recently bought a nero from out of town and when i got and tested it out very little power and on to[p of that i plug in 6s but the esc only beeps twice wether its on 4s or 6s i only get 2beeps but if i put on a 2s it still only beeps twice intermediatly but at 2s it doesn work while on 4s/6s works but very little power i believe the nero s capable of 60mph but i only get 15mph is the esc bad? please any will help thx

hmmmmm...
i don't think the nero...or any hobbywing setups from arrma do a cell count beep...none of mine at least...not like a castle esc at least...

but...something is wrong...

maybe full throttle isnt registering..

can you get this on video and post it?...lets see what we can figure out from there...