Nero esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstrctruck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
so on the fifth setting for speed I don't get 5 green beeps I get 2
It goes 1,2,3,4,2. Greens beeps

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Punch control means how fast the ESC gives the power (amps) to the motor.
For example... If the setting is set to 1, and you will pull the trigger very fast to full power, the esc will give the power soft to the motor.
This "soft - hard" are the different settings. You can also observe that between you´re "finger play" an the transmitter and the reaction of the car will be a kind of delay depends the settings. 1 longer delay, 5 rough and less delay.

Setting 5 will give you normally a longer Beeep. ;-)

Regards,
lonee

Punch control means how fast the ESC gives the power (amps) to the motor.
For example... If the setting is set to 1, and you will pull the trigger very fast to full power, the esc will give the power soft to the motor.
This "soft - hard" are the different settings. You can also observe that between you´re "finger play" an the transmitter and the reaction of the car will be a kind of delay depends the settings. 1 longer delay, 5 rough and less delay.

Setting 5 will give you normally a longer Beeep. ;-)

Regards,
lonee
So for speed runs would 5 be a good setting for drag racing?

The highest setting will give you the most brachial power flow to you're motor.
BUT, it is counterproductive to you're drivetrain and also for handling while driving the car.

Maybe in such case it will be better to choose an ESC with inbuilt Boost-Mode, because this mode is just active while the first start.
Afterwards this mode is deactivated while driving. The one negative point is, that you have to open you're wallet a little wider....

Regards,
lonee

The highest setting will give you the most brachial power flow to you're motor.
BUT, it is counterproductive to you're drivetrain and also for handling while driving the car.

Maybe in such case it will be better to choose an ESC with inbuilt Boost-Mode, because this mode is just active while the first start.
Afterwards this mode is deactivated while driving. The one negative point is, that you have to open you're wallet a little wider....

Regards,
lonee
Guest I'll just run stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back