Big Rock Nero/Fazon/Big Rock Diff Brain with Dumborc X6FG Transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay81

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hey guys,

just wanna let all diff brain owners with the desire to change their tactic-transmitter know that the dirt-cheap Dumborc X6FG transmitter will let you plug in the diff brain in channel 5 or 6 (those are both potentionmeters, channel 6 also controls gyro-sensitivity, so if you wanna use that go with channel 5) and switch right through all 4 modes!

Between modes (~a quarter turn each) it will jump into "red-all locked" for a very short range on the poti - easy to jump over.

Unfortunately I fried 2 diff brain servos whilst trying out the other channels - I recommend re-setting the endpoints on the diff brain chip first thing to be on the safe side.

This solution will leave you with 3 readily available channels for lights/head tracking etc...

Cheers from Vienna!

Hey guys,

just wanna let all diff brain owners with the desire to change their tactic-transmitter know that the dirt-cheap Dumborc X6FG transmitter will let you plug in the diff brain in channel 5 or 6 (those are both potentionmeters, channel 6 also controls gyro-sensitivity, so if you wanna use that go with channel 5) and switch right through all 4 modes!

Between modes (~a quarter turn each) it will jump into "red-all locked" for a very short range on the poti - easy to jump over.

Unfortunately I fried 2 diff brain servos whilst trying out the other channels - I recommend re-setting the endpoints on the diff brain chip first thing to be on the safe side.

This solution will leave you with 3 readily available channels for lights/head tracking etc...

Cheers from Vienna!
You don’t have to change the endpoints in the controller? Or does that controller doesn’t allow you to do that on those channels?

You don’t have to change the endpoints in the controller? Or does that controller doesn’t allow you to do that on those channels?

If you use the diff brain you have to set the endpoints on the diff brain chip.
You can also plug each diff in a separate channel on the receiver and then adjust those endpoints over the transmitter (endpoints on channel 5+6 are NOT adjustable).

If the diff servo wires are plugged in the receiver, than what all wires should be plugged in the diff brain chip? Also, is the transmitter used to adjust the endpoints or the diff brain chip?

As I said above, If you use the diff brain (that plugs in channel 3 on the receiver I believe) you have to adjust end points on the diff brain chip with a tiny scredriver.
If you plug each single diffs into channels on the receiver, you have to use the transmitter endpoints.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back