Nero Ford Raptor Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrma_Man

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. BigRock 4x4
Howdy folks so this is going to be my first ever Arrma post here. Thank you for the add btw and I just love the Ford Raptor truck series. So I got a pretty awesome deal on a used Nero 6s and the thing is that the body is in ROUGH shape. Like I said I love the Raptor body and was wondering if the Proline 3468-00 – 2017 Ford Raptor Body will fit this beast. In The Proline website it says it will fit the Revo 3.3, T Max and Summit. I definitely want a Raptor body for my Nero. Is there other bodies that will fit it?

Attachments

• 4EE23F56-1AE0-448D-831A-1FED820021FD.jpeg
    4EE23F56-1AE0-448D-831A-1FED820021FD.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 203
Welcome to the forum! Can't answer your question, but there are a lot of great members that can. You're thread should be filled with ideas, before day's end. Hope you have a blast with your Nero!

Does the body come with body post holes pre punched?
Thatd be your only issue.

I took a Ford Raptor in trade. Guy said it was for an e Revo. The holes match perfect for my Big Rock, lol.

That's to be expected I would guess, lol. fu Traxxas, lol.

Did you get the ProLine Raptor body? I thought it had to be modified to fit and might be a bit small/ short as far as wheel base. Curious if that worked out.

Howdy folks so this is going to be my first ever Arrma post here. Thank you for the add btw and I just love the Ford Raptor truck series. So I got a pretty awesome deal on a used Nero 6s and the thing is that the body is in ROUGH shape. Like I said I love the Raptor body and was wondering if the Proline 3468-00 – 2017 Ford Raptor Body will fit this beast. In The Proline website it says it will fit the Revo 3.3, T Max and Summit. I definitely want a Raptor body for my Nero. Is there other bodies that will fit it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back