Nero goes into low voltage cut off for on full batterys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCMANIAC147

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
My Nero keeps acting like it has low batteries (slowing down then not moving) then after a while going back to normal speeds and repeating the cut off process. This is happening on full charged batteries. I reset it to factory mode, the same. I narrowed the problem down to my servo, when it’s un plugged it doesn’t go into Lvc. The servo savox I’ve had in the truck with no problems for a very long time. Is this the servo or maybe something with the esc?

ive read savox servos can be power hungry. that could be your issue. i don't have any experience with a savox on the stock esc but i have a savox 1210 on my crawler w/ aftermarket bec and have had no issues.

install a bec and see what happens. im running the castle 10a bec, it works great. it runs about $20

castle_bec.JPG

id reset the truck back to factory settings first though, both esc and transmitter. throttle endpoints too

Last edited:
ive read savox servos can be power hungry. that could be your issue. i don't have any experience with a savox on the stock esc but i have a savox 1210 on my crawler w/ aftermarket bec and have had no issues.

install a bec and see what happens. im running the castle 10a bec, it works great. it runs about $20

View attachment 23786

id reset the truck back to factory settings first though, both esc and transmitter.
One thing I don’t get is how I was able to bash with no problems for a very long time then this started to happen halfway through one bash.

Either servo is going bad or the BEC in the esc is going bad would be my guess. If you have another servo to test with give it a try.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back