Big Rock Nero / Nero Big Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's wrong with parts support?
I still see enough factory and upgrade pieces available online to build one so whoever says there's no support apparently have no experience with Neros?

Arrma voluntarily pulled the Nero line and it was far from the lay down shocks being the reason.
What you won't find online is any factory steer saver or rx/tx box.
The formula style shocks weren't so much the issue as all the pushrod dimensions, angles were all identical to the Revo, after all Arrma had it legally re-engineered.

I found an outfit other day still had over a dozen diff brain modules.

I take my N Big Rock out every time we bash.
I've built two Nero Big Rocks in the last 8-9 months from breaker parts and factory parts. Although one is just a roller without an esc, motor, servo, and rx box. What other breaker sites are there other than JennysRC?

Just Google Nero diff brain for sale if that's what you're looking for.
I haven't searched for the receiver brain yet. That might be harder to source.
I have 2 nib. Be nice if someone could use one to make more.

I just googled everything.

I bought a lhs out of Nero stock so I haven't needed anything. I came across brains on accident.
Then seen loads of red shock bodies as well.

What is it you're exactly looking for?
Jenny's had two Nero BR they parted about 3 months back.

I missed it, just heard about it.

Just Google Nero diff brain for sale if that's what you're looking for.
I haven't searched for the receiver brain yet. That might be harder to source.
I have 2 nib. Be nice if someone could use one to make more.

I just googled everything.

I bought a lhs out of Nero stock so I haven't needed anything. I came across brains on accident.
Then seen loads of red shock bodies as well.

What is it you're exactly looking for?
Jenny's had two Nero BR they parted about 3 months back.

I missed it, just heard about it.
Just need the receiver/diff-brain box to complete the roller, aside from electronics. Otherwise, I could run it without the box as I never run my rcs in water/snow.

Just need the receiver/diff-brain box to complete the roller, aside from electronics. Otherwise, I could run it without the box as I never run my rcs in water/snow.

I'll look if I have an extra.

Yeah that's one of the listed items in the lawsuit, the rx/tx box.
Hens teeth, lol.

I'll look if I have an extra.

Yeah that's one of the listed items in the lawsuit, the rx/tx box.
Hens teeth, lol.
Thanks! Don't worry about it if you don't have a spare. That lawsuit is the only reason why I don't buy anything from Traxxas. Dang Patent Offices!
Got one for sale everything stock besides esc it a hobby wing 6 max and everything works just needs a new battery make me an offer

View attachment 127701

View attachment 127702

View attachment 127703

View attachment 127704

View attachment 127705
Just a tip, You might get more interest if you post this in the classifieds and if it were cleaner.

Mine was a boxed, clean example, went for £360.

20200517_131704.jpg

20200517_131832.jpg

They're starting to bring good money on eBay.
I had a buddy that had a collection of like 50-60 various Nero models that he recently sold end of last year. A few were mine, lol.

But they've came up in price a bit since then making the ol boy who bought all them sitting pretty good right now.

I still have my nib BR. Prolly never sell it, lol.

I rebuilt and sold about a dozen Neros over the years. Should have saved a few, lol.

They're starting to bring good money on eBay.
I had a buddy that had a collection of like 50-60 various Nero models that he recently sold end of last year. A few were mine, lol.

But they've came up in price a bit since then making the ol boy who bought all them sitting pretty good right now.

I still have my nib BR. Prolly never sell it, lol.

I rebuilt and sold about a dozen Neros over the years. Should have saved a few, lol.
So one guy bought all 50-60 Neros off your friend!? Now that's dedication. I'm the same with my Nero Big Rock, I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

I forget. I think it was in the $40k's. I didn't have to ask, he just told me.

He took pix of all them but crs where I saved them.

It was my understanding he was gonna sell a lot of them but I haven't seen any for sale outta his area yet.

My buddies name is Dennis Henning on fb if you wanna ask him. I imagine it's hard to believe but I'd tag him every time I seen one and 9 x outta 10 hed buy, lol.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back