Big Rock Nero not abused or beat up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman209

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I've got an almost brand new Nero that I'm thinking of selling. I ran it maybe 3 times. Never bashed it or beat up. Has the Diff brain, all the items, manuals etc. Body is perfect. Only thing I did was run it without the body and flipped it and it ground down the rear body posts. they still work. Any idea of what it might be worth? Thanks for anyone's input here

Naked Gun Movie GIF

:cool:;):ROFLMAO:.

I think if you cleaned it up and take/post pics afterward, it would be more appealing. Otherwise, that beast looks to be in decent condition. Oh and don't forget to post it in the Classifieds section.

I think if you cleaned it up and take/post pics afterward, it would be more appealing. Otherwise, that beast looks to be in decent condition. Oh and don't forget to post it in the Classifieds section.
Yea, I'm going to break out the simple green tmrw and give it a good going over. It's been sitting on a shelf since the last time I ran it, wow! Like back in 2017! lol. I did run it the other day to make sure all worked alright. totally fine. thx man and have a good one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back