Nero receiver question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combatjeep

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I have done a search for this. Probably a very easy question. I have a Nero with diff brain. Inside the receiver box on the receiver there are 4 slots. 1 2 3 & b+. The b+ is an open slot. Is that slot to be left alone? Is it for anything specific? Would it be safe to plug a glitch buster into it? I basically just need to plug my glitch buster in somewhere because I live on the beach near two Airforce bases and a mile down the road road from an op site. Tons of overhead air traffic and multiple other signal interruptions daily. I don't want to fry my Nero though.

b+ means: This is the connector which have to use without a ESC with BEC-System.
If you use an ESC without BEC you must give the RX Power with an separate Power source on this port.

Actual you're BLX200 gives the Receiver 6V from the LiPo-Pack.
And yes, you can put you're glitch buster into this port. Just take care of the polarity.

b+ means: This is the connector which have to use without a ESC with BEC-System.
If you use an ESC without BEC you must give the RX Power with an separate Power source on this port.

Actual you're BLX200 gives the Receiver 6V from the LiPo-Pack.
And yes, you can put you're glitch buster into this port. Just take care of the polarity.
Do you mean don't plug it in backwards? How do I take care of the polarity?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back