Nero rims rubbing on A Arm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtGhost08

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Does anyone have issues of the Nero wheels cutting into the A Arms? I've noticed this on mine and want to replace the a arms but don't want to put the new ones on to have them get gouged again. How could I stop this?

Does anyone have issues of the Nero wheels cutting into the A Arms? I've noticed this on mine and want to replace the a arms but don't want to put the new ones on to have them get gouged again. How could I stop this?

i get a slight bit...not much...mainly the gouge showed up after a few kartwheels..

soooo...for me...i took a bit of steering travel out...and try not to kartwheel...

also can occur on full suspension droop a little...so for that you will have to put suspension travel limiters on it....my gouges are more like scratches...not a lot going on for me to be concerned with..

can you post some pics?...

I'll get some pics when I get home. Do you think raising the suspension a bit would help? I think I have some shock limiters too

Not sure if you want to make your truck any wider than it already is, but some 5mm hub extensions would take care of that for sure. I know for Hot-Racing makes a set, I think there are a couple of other companies that make something similar also.

Last edited:
Do the adjustment by the transmitter.
You can reduce the steering way while turning the steering wheel and push the buttons below them.
Easy job..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back