Nero servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh nortz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I got a Savox SA-1231SG 444oz-in 6.0v servo, its a amazing. I had it out for a bit and i love the quick turns its a whole different truck... servo save needs to be tightened up yet but it is much better. The video is on 4s. I did a quickrun on 6s but have mis matched batteries so i was only out for a few minutes. I turned BEC down to 6v i think... need to buy a hobbywing programmer or swap ESC to mmx.

20160808_165712.jpg

It turns on a dime not that the stock didnt but now its crazy fast im still getting used to how well and fast it turns.... i cranked servo saver up too... its awesome... i am putting same one in kraton one of these days when i get the GKA mount and braces...

It turns on a dime not that the stock didnt but now its crazy fast im still getting used to how well and fast it turns.... i cranked servo saver up too... its awesome... i am putting same one in kraton one of these days when i get the GKA mount and braces...
How do you cranked the servo saver? Thank's

I bought that same one and can't fit it in as well. I got the SW-1210SG waterproof one instead and it fits prefect.

After using the servo for awhile.
I must say I am very impressed with this servo. I run my Fazon with Proline Badlands (big tires) and have my GoPro Hero 5 attached and this servo just works. Tough servo and well worth the cost in my opinion. I have run it in the mud,water, etc.

Last edited:
I got a Savox SA-1231SG 444oz-in 6.0v servo, its a amazing. I had it out for a bit and i love the quick turns its a whole different truck... servo save needs to be tightened up yet but it is much better. The video is on 4s. I did a quickrun on 6s but have mis matched batteries so i was only out for a few minutes. I turned BEC down to 6v i think... need to buy a hobbywing programmer or swap ESC to mmx.

View attachment 2437
can you just plug and play or are there other steps to this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back