Nero stats for calculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cr3pitus

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Nero
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this website for calculating speed and power and gearing: http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html
Anyone know what the front-rear differential ratio for a Nero is, as well as the transmission gear ratio is? I'm trying to use the calculator for planning but I can't find that info anywhere on arrmas site.
Thanks!

So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this website for calculating speed and power and gearing: http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html
Anyone know what the front-rear differential ratio for a Nero is, as well as the transmission gear ratio is? I'm trying to use the calculator for planning but I can't find that info anywhere on arrmas site.
Thanks!

time to start counting teeth...if you don't want to go through the trouble of disassembling your diffs...you could purchase the components as spares and count...or if online photos are clear and trusted...count those teeth. ..

you can do it...good luck...

YES... that is the proper attitude. ...like I said...one shortcut may be to order the parts and set them away as spares...no money lost in doing that...and you keep your toy going ..
The kraton list tooth count for the gears in the diffs, should be in the manual.

The diff ratio is 3.2/1
Don't forget the center diff reduction too.
I counted 37/21 for 1.85:1 but I could have miscounted. here is the pic of the set of you want to count the teeth yourself
Screenshot_20161202-155929.png

Also the stock spur is 46t.

Yah from what I counted it's 1.6 and 3.2, I saw 32t and 20t in the diff on arrmas website pic. With those numbers the math comes out to the proper speeds so I think it's right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back