Nero tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David941

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Do the Trencher 40 series with Tech 5 wheels fit on the Nero? Does the offset work?

I have extended hubs on mine as well. Would you happen to have a top down picture of it so I can see the clearance?

IMG_0642.JPG
I have extended hubs on mine as well. Would you happen to have a top down picture of it so I can see the clearance?

IMG_0643.JPG

I'm digging this ride height! If you feel like sharing any details of your specific setup, cool. If not - cool too. :)

I changed out all the rod ends with RPM ends on the rods, traxxas ends on the shocks, using Hoboa shock spring cups, 30mm ext. hex gained about 1" of ground clearance, no bind suspension, everything clears, no rubing.

I changed out all the rod ends with RPM ends on the rods, traxxas ends on the shocks, using Hoboa shock spring cups, 30mm ext. hex gained about 1" of ground clearance, no bind suspension, everything clears, no rubing.

Tim have you notice a decrease in handling from the increase ride height? Does the truck still corner ok? Is it rolling over more often? Thx

What wheels are you running? Looks like 1/2" offset. Been thinking of putting swampers on my Nero but wandered if the money was worth it. Still running stockers.

Tim have you notice a decrease in handling from the increase ride height? Does the truck still corner ok? Is it rolling over more often? Thx

I haven't gotten to run it since I did the suspension Mods. It should be ok, its 19" wide with the offset wheels

Does anyone know if these will work without hub extensions?
ProLine 1011113 Interco TSL SX Super Swamper 3.8 Tire

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back