Nero to big rock suspension difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timritchieblue

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
whats all different with the suspension? Does it just have longer push rods? bigger rockers? Longer shocks? Looking to give my Nero more suspension travel.

I have the big rock and side by side to a regular nero it looks like just the tire/wheels, body and bumpers are physically different.

Thanks, I was watching a video "RCplaygrund" and vas has them side by side, and the big rock is sitting up higher in the center of the chassis. I looked up part numbers, and all looks the same? Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks, I was watching a video "RCplaygrund" and vas has them side by side, and the big rock is sitting up higher in the center of the chassis. I looked up part numbers, and all looks the same? Thanks for clarifying.

Im waiting on new rims to arrive...once they do ill be putting my stock wheels and tires up on the classifieds...never ran

Big rock/Fazon shock shafts are 63mm vs Nero's 60mm. Not sure why they did this. They also changed the shock mounts to part # AR320356. Also Big Rock/Fazon have HD rod ends AR330409, oh and the 63mm shock shaft is AR330425

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back