Nero upgrade heavy duty u joints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke one of the stock u-joints so I replaced it with a set of the heavy duty ones. Only difference is it's a bit thicker at the joint.

Here's a pic of the HD (left) u-joint vs stock (right). The HD version is noticeably beefier - more metal and larger pins.
20160829_204504.jpg

WOW!! ordering mine now - two sets of two I believe. I believe these will be great on reserve. I just ordered a Kraton V2 - can't get enough. HiTec 562/oz servo for the Big Joes for snow...

Like your style Julian, full RC commitment. They do look meaty them uj`s
Yes sir. After a while there my hobby shop was going to give me a key. Best to assume breakage than wait for it. It's weird but that seems to work for me in a superstitious way. So far. - when I buy ahead and assume a break - it doesn't!! Let me stfu before something does break lol.

WOW!! ordering mine now - two sets of two I believe. I believe these will be great on reserve. I just ordered a Kraton V2 - can't get enough. HiTec 562/oz servo for the Big Joes for snow...
I was eyeing some 3.8 sand paws today at lhs for kraton and snow... lol i have trenchers i picked up used for 40 bux... couldent say no to that...

Josh. What tire works best in packed snow or even unpacked?
Im not sure with kraton... i had a stampede 4x4 now almost a slash couple more parts and conversion will be complete... and my xmaxx... i had trenchers on stamppy and i made tire chains for it and for back of xmaxx... i have a youtube channel with videos of all my trucks and some crap too... i have been slacking on videos latley and realy slacking on uploads but there are a fre of the arrmas... josh nortz is name of the channel check it out and follow me if you want to see all new stuff i put up. Im no pro but i have some good videos. We didnt get much snow last year so i was lucky enough to get away with no paddles but ive seen paddles on erevo and it ripped, so kraton should haul ass and fly thru the snow with 4 big paddle tires. Nero too. The trenchers are huge and i still have all the tirechains i made i will just need to adjust them a little and they will go on the 3.8 trenchers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back