Nero Upgrade Parts from Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
The Arrma Nero looks pretty stout out of the box, but it looks like Arrma-RC has a few additional upgrade parts planned for the Arrma Nero BLX Monster Truck:
Looks like a nice selection of parts soon to come!

Hi all below the card of the upgrade parts:
What is the difference between the stock and heady duty universal joints? The material or design? Would like to know as I am going to order the nero soon and planning to have the best parts for it

The 1/10 aluminium upgrade parts were announced to be available in 2013 but we are still waiting for them.

Photo:
ARRMA-Option-Parts.jpg

and video link:
http://www.arrma-rc.com/tv/f_yxbGHDSlw

They released some of them but the rest are M.I.A.

Whats wrong with Granite upgraded parts? Sorry, I don't own a Granite and not sure what was the issue.

Oh I thought that the upgraded parts are junk. Most of the upgraded parts listed above are already available at towers

Okay, "deal chaser Steve" is going to drop it... ;) :rolleyes:
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
So, after dropping $800 on an RC and I still gotta get all those upgrades?!?! :confused: o_O

Silly question maybe.. but those parts Woodie listed, they are Nero specific yes? Not all 1/8 ARRMAs? Recently bought a Kraton and would love to upgrade whatever possible... Have broken a few parts (upper a arm, dogbone, shock springd..), and while ARRMA has been fantastic with warranty replacements for both this and my daughter's Granite, which we've had a few months and a few more broken parts on, if I can spend a few bucks and potentially avoid waiting for replacements I will.

Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back