Nero w/HPI Charger Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
I painted the body today after fitting and trimming. I left the rear wheel wells a bit larger instead of following the trim line. Once it cures I'll put the stickers on and post finished pics.
20170103_161247.jpg

20170103_161210.jpg

20170103_161103.jpg

Simple but effective. Good job on the body!
Thank You Sir; Once I get the stickers on it and the R/T stripe on the back it'll look even better.
I just enjoy doing this stuff... I used the stock front mount and made a mount for the rear from a piece of aluminum across the rear mounts. 2 body clips and the aluminum mount comes off and the Nero body will fit right back on there.

I am really impressed at the detail of this body. This is my first body from HPI and I must say they did a great job on this. My only gripe would be to make it a bit thicker. Seems pretty thin in spots, but there's a fix for that... I was going to cut the side pipes off, but it would have been too short.

20170103_221654.jpg

20170103_221840.jpg

20170103_221943.jpg

Sure will... Watching the weather for tomorrow. I did this for 2 reasons. I really don't think the green Nero body does the truck justice, not to mention it's expensive to replace. Second, I like old muscle cars and enjoy doing this stuff. Already thinking about which one next!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back