Nero Wheelie Bar Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRSRT8

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Voltage
arrma-nero-wheelie-bar.jpg

Nero Wheelie Bar Set is made from super-tough composite material for long-lasting durability and performance. The perfect addition to your ARRMA vehicle, this Wheelie Bar Set will help create stability and avoid unwanted back-flips with it's adjustable height setting to control the angle of the wheelie when travelling at high speed.

All required fittings included!

http://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR320255

I got one and used it. After 10 minutes one of the wheelie bar wheels came off because the screw came out. Make sure you lock-tite the screws before you go out. It worked great. I haven't put it back on because my Nero doesn't do wheelies ever since I adjusted the suspension.

I got one and used it. After 10 minutes one of the wheelie bar wheels came off because the screw came out. Make sure you lock-tite the screws before you go out. It worked great. I haven't put it back on because my Nero doesn't do wheelies ever since I adjusted the suspension.

...Nero doesn't do wheelies....??...I'm not sure what to think about that statement...disbelief on how that's possible...and why would you cage the Nero like that. ....ha ha...maybe cause you spent more time on the lid than on the wheels?...i have that problem at times ..ha ha...

Tower Hobbies is showing them as due in the next few weeks. Put one on back order and you'll have it before Turkey Day. I believe the free shipping on any order goes through midnight on 10/31 so get your order in and you'll get it shipped on the house.

I have the tbone wheelie bar and love it... whoever said Nero quit wheeling I would like to know your shock tuning secrets... maybe you need to charge the batteries... I've never had it not wheelie... tighten the slipper... um... yeah I think you not wheeling is odd.

Can the non brain version of the arrma nero do wheelies? I'm just curious if it's worth buying a wheelie bar.

All Arrmas do wheelies. LOL But really, My Son's Raider does wheelies with an 8.4 volt Nimh!

Lol funny, I didn't know since I didn't want to spend the extra money on the brain version. I wanted to buy the wheelie bar but everywhere I check it's sold out or on backorder. The only one that's available is the T-Bone wheelie bumper. But I think that the bumper sticks out way too much. Will probably get in the way when bashing. What do you guys think.

Lol funny, I didn't know since I didn't want to spend the extra money on the brain version. I wanted to buy the wheelie bar but everywhere I check it's sold out or on backorder. The only one that's available is the T-Bone wheelie bumper. But I think that the bumper sticks out way too much. Will probably get in the way when bashing. What do you guys think.

get one you like ..bash...have fun...

I love em - have them on all mine. I keep the Fazon on the ground but all others hit my jump ramps full on...does it get in the way? I have learned to always hit my ramps from a straight line to insure a level take off...the only time I don't land em is when I try to flip and Im really careful about it. I have landed right on the wheelie bar but I bought my Nero in July and have have only broken one out of three. These trucks are powerful on 6S and I couldn't imagine not having a nice wide bar to keep things civil...just my opinion..

Attachments

• IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    418 KB · Views: 54
I think you may be right about it getting in the way, especially if landing nose up! Although I don't have one, I've seen a lot of wheelie bars throw the rear end up making the vehicle flip forward. It MIGHT be flexible enough to handle the landing though. JMO.

Hey - it also depends on you level of driving skill. I started pretty much a year ago and have since learned (the hard way - before my Arrmas) to not drive like an a##hole. Learned to really understand throttle control. Fortunately for me - there was no jumping with the Traxxas, Redcat days early on or I would definitely say don't get a TBone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back