Big Rock Nero yes or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenBasher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
So I was browsing the local ads and found a Nero a guy is selling. It has the blue body and diff brain. Pictures of it is in decent condition. Also has another Nero for parts as well. $110 for whole rig and $70 for part rig. Talking to him about a deal on both. Comes with a blue body but no RX or TX.

Seems to me like a no brainer but what do y’all think?

Also I selected big rock for prefix but I don’t think it’s a big rock just trying to post this.

So I was browsing the local ads and found a Nero a guy is selling. It has the blue body and diff brain. Pictures of it is in decent condition. Also has another Nero for parts as well. $110 for whole rig and $70 for part rig. Talking to him about a deal on both. Comes with a blue body but no RX or TX.

Also I selected big rock for prefix but I don’t think it’s a big rock just trying to post this.
Post pictures? Sounds like yes.

So it’s looking like $140 for whole and parts rig. No pic of body but I think I have a body that will work.

Also I saw a YouTube video of getting the diff brain to work with a dx4s and there are some used ones on eBay.

CFC6B47E-435D-4455-A160-F0E0B0030B99.jpeg

222FE002-1AB4-451F-9510-D8CF87F5D76C.jpeg

38AC142A-EB0B-47AC-883D-985A41B0AC7E.jpeg

88CB23B8-B1A4-4C2A-B017-A944B9758D7C.jpeg

86804976-2CEE-456D-AA86-861EE1BC7202.jpeg

You remind me of myself a few months ago. Definetly yes
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/found-an-arrma-nero-big-rock-in-marketplace.59123/
So it’s looking like $140 for whole and parts rig. No pic of body but I think I have a body that will work.

Also I saw a YouTube video of getting the diff brain to work with a dx4s and there are some used ones on eBay.

View attachment 296961

View attachment 296962

View attachment 296963

View attachment 296964

View attachment 296965
140$????wtf
One is a nero bigrock one is a nero

Best advice i can tell you for the nero is try to find AR709036 online or in a store. Its a diff internal shim you might never damage that shim. Mine had one aslightly damaged. The rest of discontinued parts are the lower front A arms, radio box and the steering composite parts. But thpse can be obtained in aluminum with hot racing. I was lucky and found x2 at my local story

The lower A arm front is discontinued also. BUT you can get it pretty much everywhere. I have like 200-300$ in nero spares more than my 6s trucks. Get the rod ends for the links they break pretty easy stock. The news you can buy are a lot thicker. Theres also video on on how to convert it into a monster truck

Its funny when the nero came out. A lot of people didnt like them sure it was a v1. But it was an unique rc and people converted it pretty much with a v2 with not much(increased width, ground clearence and suspension travel) Then was destroyed by traxxas and now 5 years later people are begging for its return

Best advice i can tell you for the nero is try to find AR709036 online or in a store. Its a diff internal shim you might never damage that shim. Mine had one aslightly damaged. The rest of discontinued parts are the lower front A arms, radio box and the steering composite parts. But thpse can be obtained in aluminum with hot racing. I was lucky and found x2 at my local story

The lower A arm front is discontinued also. BUT you can get it pretty much everywhere. I have like 200-300$ in nero spares more than my 6s trucks. Get the rod ends for the links they break pretty easy stock. The news you can buy are a lot thicker. Theres also video on on how to convert it into a monster truck

Its funny when the nero came out. A lot of people didnt like them sure it was a v1. But it was an unique rc and people converted it pretty much with a v2 with not much(increased width, ground clearence and suspension travel) Then was destroyed by traxxas and now 5 years later people are begging for its return
Thanks for the tips. I have about 4 LHS within a 45 minute drive so I’ll call around.

Looks like I’ll be picking this up tomorrow pics to follow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back