• Think about it

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Own one and happy about it

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Own one wish I didn't

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you want to sell it
Yeah I'll sell it

They give replacement escs mine went out and they said in an email to me you need to just buy our new esc and hope that will work

i no longer have it as an arrma the only thing on the car that is an arrma set up is the chassis, body post mounts, and the body

Yeah I'll sell it

They give replacement escs mine went out and they said in an email to me you need to just buy our new esc and hope that will work

i no longer have it as an arrma the only thing on the car that is an arrma set up is the chassis, body post mounts, and the body
Whats the prices. I can pay with paypal

If you like the buggy maybe just recommend to people to get a roller off eBay and add the electronics you like a la carte.
Exactly what my plan is... roller on ebay for $185. I have a Max8 ESC & Motor combo in my 1/8 scale RedCrap that refuses to work all day everyday. Have a set of Duratrax Lockup buggy tires. All I need is a servo....

YESS I WILL SELL IT. And sorry if I don't reply quickly, I have a life and hate arrma

$600

Soooo....

You hate Arrma and your Typhon so much that you want to sell your used broken car for almost twice what they sell for new at Tower?

cool story, Bro.

Soooo....

You hate Arrma and your Typhon so much that you want to sell your used broken car for almost twice what they sell for new at Tower?

cool story, Bro.
Do you know how much money I have invested in it

Do you know how much money I have invested in it

You haven't once posted a picture of it, listed the specs, hops ups, etc as far as I can see. So that was a stupid reply on your part.

What we can assume is that from your attitude and general demeanour, the car will likely be partly broken and poorly maintained. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Instead of raging, post some pics and specs to justify what is until proven otherwise a ridiculous price.

Calm down BTW. Life is for enjoying, and when something doesn't go your way or doesn't quite work then work the problem and lighten up - half glass full, you know what I'm saying? This forum is an excellent space for a lot of like minded individuals to enjoy themselves and what they do, not for raging and potty mouthing left right and centre.

Adam.

<ROFLMAO>
This thread just keeps on giving...:happy:
Thank you very much...I needed that...:playful:
Now when are you going to send me that wreck?...I'll send you some anti-acids in return... :D

Best wishes for the coming year...

Erik
aka Aflan

I sold the typhon at my local hobby store for $550. So don't keep asking to buy it from here out please

I sold the typhon at my local hobby store for $550. So don't keep asking to buy it from here out please

Can I buy it? :D

Seriously though, if you sold it for that price then congrats because you've conned the dumbest hobby store in the country as they will be lucky to make any profit on it - you can get one brand new from a Tower for $120 less.

This thread really does keep on giving hahahahha

it was a heck of a deal. I sold it with 2 four cell batteries, 2 two cells, one dual dynamite charger, original radio and reciever, plus the dx4c spectrum radio and reciever. All the electronics were upgraded, with a transponder, and about $80 in extra parts. So I lost money on it

Back