• Think about it

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Own one and happy about it

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Own one wish I didn't

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylejh

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
the arrma has been nothing but provlems. now it wknt even turn on amd arrma wont do anything about it. never ever buy one unless you want to spend all your money fixong it nonstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: Please do not scream on our forum (cap-locks). You make your point also without it!

Last edited by a moderator:
the arrma has been nothing but provlems. now it wknt even turn on amd arrma wont do anything about it. never ever buy one unless you want to spend all your money fixong it nonstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: Please do not scream on our forum (cap-locks). You make your point also without it!
you want to sell it

Please let us know what issues you are having so we can help. How long have you been into hobby-grade RC ? :)

If your issue is with the old electronics I feel your pain. I feel the same way. I will never buy another Arrma brand new, maybe a roller. And will never trust Arrma electronics again.

I've had the Typhon for a couple months now and I can not believe what this thing goes through without breaking a single part. Everyone watches what I do to this thing and they're amazed I haven't had to replace one part yet. Not sure of the issues you're having but man am I impressed with this thing!!!!

Huh, he screams on the forum once, 3 days inactive. And we know Arrma is great about replacing a faulty part, unlike what the OP says. Hell they give free ESC replacements. Makes you wonder if his post is legit...

I am still running my V1 Typhon. I still have the orange esc, it works but I have a tekin in there right now(better feel) but still run that old orange motor. I can run with the big money buggy guys at my local track and it outruns some down the straight and turns in similar lap times as the other guys. Puts a grin on my face because they are running $1200-$2000 cars.
The buggy itself has been pretty darn reliable. Fast Eddy sucks worse than the stock bearings though. Once I put in avid bearings, no more trouble in that dept.
Shock pistons were breaking on me, found out that the shocks were limiting travel instead of droop limiters, bad on Arrma, but since I made that adjustment no more of that either.

Whats there not to like!... I am a bunny, all fluffy and nice!...Just like the one in Monty Pythons Holy Grail...:D
tumblr_mh9vwtU46u1rrnbbbo1_500.jpg

If you like the buggy maybe just recommend to people to get a roller off eBay and add the electronics you like a la carte.

Back