Never forget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
never-forget.jpg

I remember going to school and the teachers were all acting weird, then they rolled in a tv into the class and hooked up the cable and at that point I knew somthing was serious going on. We watched the towers go and watched the news all day. I'll never forget that day. I still really want to go there and check out the site after they rebuilt it, I really want to see the exposed slurry wall and the beams they saved.

I was about 40 miles away working at Westchester County Airport. At first we thought it was a tragic accident and then quickly realized we were under attack. I had a lot of friends who worked in NYC and it was so incredibly scary. Thankfully I didn't lose anyone close to me. I'll never forget that day the days that followed. So many lives lost.

Was working at a company in Norwalk CT (about 45 minutes from NYC) at the time....heard about the first plane and kinda figured it was just a freak accident. Walked into cafeteria and saw the second plane hit, that's when we knew.

Someone I worked with at the time looked at us and said "my dad works in those buildings". The only information he ever got was that someone saw his dad come out of the tower, then he went back in to help people. Never saw him again.

Went to NYC one summer to see the museum and memorial to find my co-workers dad's name. Its rough, especially for those of us that were old enough to understand at the time. Seeing all of the news stories, etc over again....

Watched them burn and collapse with my own eyes. Immediately thought of all the first responders who were running up to save others. I will always remember.

This day will never be forgotten. So sad that people had to lose their life’s

The most unbelievable day in recent history. So very sad for the victims and first responders. They will never be forgotten.

Definitely a sad day and tragic loss. I have many questions that will be left unanswered. Today is not the time and place to do it. May they all RIP
Good on you for respecting all those who lost their lives. I'm sure their is some website out there that will help you sort it out and I hope you know this isn't one of them.

NEVER FORGET!! Never forget all those who ran to help others, those that lost there lives sitting at a desk trying to support their families unaware, those that were on a plane home or to vacation or on business, and all those that lost their lives in the many years after fighting for our FREEDOMS!!! 09-11-01

It's hard to believe it has been almost 20 years now. It seems like just yesterday I woke up turned on the tv and saw the video of the World Trade Center buildings on fire, then when the buildings collapsed I was just without words.

We got a phone call from my sister telling us what had happened, my niece lived in Jersey and she said she could see the smoke. What a tragic day, can't believe it's been 19 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back