Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Never got a warranty

Discussion in 'Chassis & Drivetrain' started by Alfalfabklyn, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Alfalfabklyn

Alfalfabklyn Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    Blew the middle diff it melted smoke coming out of it.Also two of my wheels blew out second time using it..

2. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Premium Member!
    Premium Member Excellence Award

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
    I'm gonna guess the two wheels were the front two? Wheelies are cool, but they will blow tires, and diffs.

3. Alfalfabklyn

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    Yep both front wheels..But the outcast is a beast I love it..I brought a nice set of sweeps wheels

Jerry-rigged likes this.
  4. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Premium Member!
    Premium Member Excellence Award

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
    After your rebuild the diff, maybe add some heavy fluid - 300k or 500k. That will keep the diff action less, keeping it cooler, and send less power to the front wheels, helping them live a bit longer.

I wish I had a Outcast to go with my Kraton... :) Thinking of converting my Typhon.

5. Alfalfabklyn

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    I also purchased HR Hot racing aluminum center diff cup which I haven't installed yet..Im using high temp grease in center diff for now till I get around it to install the aluminum one.thks

6. slick2500

slick2500 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    I was going to suggest that, my center diff seems to like to leak, the screws keep coming loose, I think that's on my list of parts to get.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer