Never got a warranty

Thread starter #1

Alfalfabklyn

Arrma RC's
Outcast
Blew the middle diff it melted smoke coming out of it.Also two of my wheels blew out second time using it..

Jerry-rigged

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
I'm gonna guess the two wheels were the front two? Wheelies are cool, but they will blow tires, and diffs.

Jerry-rigged

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
After your rebuild the diff, maybe add some heavy fluid - 300k or 500k. That will keep the diff action less, keeping it cooler, and send less power to the front wheels, helping them live a bit longer.

I wish I had a Outcast to go with my Kraton... :) Thinking of converting my Typhon.

Thread starter #5

Alfalfabklyn

Arrma RC's
Outcast
After your rebuild the diff, maybe add some heavy fluid - 300k or 500k. That will keep the diff action less, keeping it cooler, and send less power to the front wheels, helping them live a bit longer.

I wish I had a Outcast to go with my Kraton... :) Thinking of converting my Typhon.
I also purchased HR Hot racing aluminum center diff cup which I haven't installed yet..Im using high temp grease in center diff for now till I get around it to install the aluminum one.thks

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
I also purchased HR Hot racing aluminum center diff cup which I haven't installed yet..Im using high temp grease in center diff for now till I get around it to install the aluminum one.thks
I was going to suggest that, my center diff seems to like to leak, the screws keep coming loose, I think that's on my list of parts to get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bicketybam Classifieds 4
Senton 66 Electronics 6
WoodiE General Chaos 2
K Typhon 35