Never got a warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After your rebuild the diff, maybe add some heavy fluid - 300k or 500k. That will keep the diff action less, keeping it cooler, and send less power to the front wheels, helping them live a bit longer.

I wish I had a Outcast to go with my Kraton... :) Thinking of converting my Typhon.

After your rebuild the diff, maybe add some heavy fluid - 300k or 500k. That will keep the diff action less, keeping it cooler, and send less power to the front wheels, helping them live a bit longer.

I wish I had a Outcast to go with my Kraton... :) Thinking of converting my Typhon.
I also purchased HR Hot racing aluminum center diff cup which I haven't installed yet..Im using high temp grease in center diff for now till I get around it to install the aluminum one.thks

I also purchased HR Hot racing aluminum center diff cup which I haven't installed yet..Im using high temp grease in center diff for now till I get around it to install the aluminum one.thks
I was going to suggest that, my center diff seems to like to leak, the screws keep coming loose, I think that's on my list of parts to get.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back