Never leave old people home alone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T wrenches are nice for the bigger wheel nuts on the 6s trucks. But the small nuts on the 3 and 4s trucks I use a regular nut driver. No side loading and less chance of over torquing with 1/4" ratchet, extension, and socket. But we use what we have I guess.

The mini Kraton will get so much better traction with the Bflips. Looking forward on your test sesion.

T wrenches are nice for the bigger wheel nuts on the 6s trucks. But the small nuts on the 3 and 4s trucks I use a regular nut driver. No side loading and less chance of over torquing with 1/4" ratchet, extension, and socket. But we use what we have I guess.

The mini Kraton will get so much better traction with the Bflips. Looking forward on your test sesion.
Yeah.....well...........about that. My wife records worse than I do. At least I can find the video absent the trucks. She lost the whole darn video of my truckin'.? There it is again! Damn bird is after me I'm tellin' ya!!

always use a 17mm socket wrench . T wrenches are nice but when the nuts are tight something is going to strip the , the weakest link the T wrench .

always use a 17mm socket wrench . T wrenches are nice but when the nuts are tight something is going to strip the , the weakest link the T wrench .
15209d1247204376-indian-army-vs-american-army-holy_necroposting_batman.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back