Big Rock Never too hot. But hot enough a few times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would having these longer ZD shocks put a bunch more stress to attached parts? I was totally thinking now I have shock oil to refill the stock shocks and use them. But I really like the stance of the ZDs
I don’t know. Not enough experience yet, just run stock and 6s shocks that are pretty much the same length. I know with jumping that chassis slap is necessary to ease strain on the suspension, so if shock length interferes with that it could add stress to the arms etc.

Stupid question. Was hooking esc back up. The long wire running with the motor wires goes in the throttle spot? The shorter goes in the 3rd spot? Servo in steer spot.

Stupid question. Was hooking esc back up. The long wire running with the motor wires goes in the throttle spot? The shorter goes in the 3rd spot? Servo in steer spot.
Hold on let me look as my brain just ain’t working yet…
Okay, The long wire running from the motor is the power for the motor heatsink fan (goes in 3rd spot). The short wire coming from the ESC is the throttle.

I didn’t open the receiver box to double check…may want to wait and see if somebody else corrects me. I’m a mess today so don’t trust my guidance.

Last edited:
You cannot buy the M2C plate by itsefl. It's designed to only work with that mount brace.

Also, when I was having input gear and diff ring issues, turned out my diff yokes warped. Once I replaced those with metal yokes I haven't had any binding whatsoever and it's been a couple months (y)

You cannot buy the M2C plate by itsefl. It's designed to only work with that mount brace.

Also, when I was having input gear and diff ring issues, turned out my diff yokes warped. Once I replaced those with metal yokes I haven't had any binding whatsoever and it's been a couple months (y)
Ok. I think ill def be headed in that direction. I really feel now some of it is adjusting to the ride height with the longer shocks. Still haven't ran it again yet.

Okay, The long wire running from the motor is the power for the motor heatsink fan (goes in 3rd spot). The short wire coming from the ESC is the throttle.

I didn’t open the receiver box to double check…may want to wait and see if somebody else corrects me. I’m a mess today so don’t trust my guidance.
No worries. Im captain of the mess ship atm. 😵. Ive not had a min to dpuble check where I had things last night

Channel 1 is for servo/steering, Channel 2 is for ESC/ throttle and Channel 3 is for the motor fan.
Whats a way to test my servo? Plug it into the throttle spot? All fans are on and throttle works. But no movement at all with servo. Not even the righting itself when first turned on or when turning the wheel

Whats a way to test my servo? Plug it into the throttle spot? All fans are on and throttle works. But no movement at all with servo. Not even the righting itself when first turned on or when turning the wheel
Stock servo?
Make sure it’s plugged in right…black wire to the outside if I remember correctly. If it is, switch anyway to be sure lol.
Do you have a cell meter? Mine has a servo test option

You can try plugging it into the throttle port and see if you get any movement. If it works in the throttle port , then you have a bad reciever. If it does not work in the throttle port, then you have a bad servo.

MAJOR UPDATE!! She is like Forrest Gump!! She is running!!

20210725_183900.jpg

20210725_183826.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back