New 1/7th scale body shells for Infraction & Limitless models by Delta Plastiks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I/m going to have my Toyota GT 1 body tomorrow and I am probably going to go with the 1984 Porsche 962 (also known as the 962C in its Group C form) is a sports-prototype racing car built by Porsche and for the colors go all Orange w/ Jagermeister decals!

1600183364230.png

I just picked up the Toyota GT 1 Body that I will be adding to my Infraction! Those are some awesome colors!!
Did you use some sort of stencil or was this car air brushed?
Thanks for the compliment. :)

The body was sprayed using spray paint cans by Fastrax.
I used some vinyl pre-cut flame masking from eBay as well hand cutting flames out myself using Tamiya masking sheet to create the effect.
61.jpg

Masking removed prior to spraying with Fastrax Neon green.
62.jpg

(y)

I used some vinyl pre-cut flame masking from eBay as well hand cutting flames out myself using Tamiya masking sheet to create the effect.
View attachment 100088

View attachment 100089

(y)
Dude, starting to look, dope brother!! Make sure you show more pics? I am going to be doing something very similar flames but I AM going to have my car airbrushed in two different colors. Just waiting on my stencils and flames and the painting will begin ? ? ? ?

OG Stencil flames.jpg

RC airbrush stencils.jpg

View attachment 100088

View attachment 100089

(y)

You have the finished product or am I blind as a bat?

You have the finished product or am I blind as a bat?
Wow, reading seems to be an issue today! :ROFLMAO:

"Arriving today, just need to buy some paint.
I'll post some pics 'naked' and final when it's done. "

It's still out for delivery, not going to paint it until this weekend at the earliest. Need to have it first ;)

Wow, reading seems to be an issue today! :ROFLMAO:

"Arriving today, just need to buy some paint.
I'll post some pics 'naked' and final when it's done. "

It's still out for delivery, not going to paint it until this weekend at the earliest. Need to have it first ;)

I quoted @GMballistic. But yes, reading does seem to be an issue?

Just finished painting my jaguar. The color scheme is inspired by some energy drink. I'll probably add some more stickers here and there. But I really like how it turned out so far :)

View attachment 106012

View attachment 106013
I that insane looking jag body on an Infraction or Limitless? I am currently just about to paint my Toyota GT body for my v2 Infraction but debating on the colors... I am thinking white and blue or Orange and White.

Body update #2.jpeg

I that insane looking jag body on an Infraction or Limitless?
Limitless, but both share 90% of their parts so it doesn't really matter

Blue/white would have my preference above white/orange. White orange is also the color scheme of the serpent RC cars, looks ok, but i left my GT plain white and added plenty stickers.(red/black)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back