New 1/8 MT from Associated! Looks interesting. Rival MT8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not love everything Arrma, but there is one thing that Arrma does better far and beyond what any other RC company does, and that is they know how to make good tires. I think you'll like the 4s backflips (y)
For sure..hands down the best rtr tires I've ever come acrossed.. wheels too for that matter.

A fine tire indeed!!đź‘Ť Let us know how you like em.
Very good tyre, good as the original badlands imo just pissed of with breaking turnbuckles grr
Luckily I'd brought the a set from my local model shop
Just ordered the tekno turnbuckles from amain hobbies
I'm from the UK so don't know how long they'll take from the good old US OF A to sunny England

Just fixed her up( again)

20240113_174542.jpg

20240113_174547.jpg

Last edited:
I reckon team associated is gonna bring out a v2 of the mt8 soon
All the model shops seem to be out of stock, look at this one it says new coming soon, expecting 16th march
Probably new arms turnbuckles and rear hubs
I hope so cause this truck deserves/deserved better, with the rpm arms and tekno turnbuckles, the mt8 is as good as any other stunt/monster truck

Look it says new coming soon

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/associated-rival-mt8-rtr-truck-brushless-6s-teal-1347071

What gear setups people using?
4s seems a tiny bit slow now, but 6s is to much
might try it on 4s with a 13t pinion

Last edited:
I reckon team associated is gonna bring out a v2 of the mt8 soon
All the model shops seem to be out of stock, look at this one it says new coming soon, expecting 16th march
Probably new arms turnbuckles and rear hubs
I hope so cause this truck deserves/deserved better, with the rpm arms and tekno turnbuckles, the mt8 is as good as any other stunt/monster truck

Look it says new coming soon

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/associated-rival-mt8-rtr-truck-brushless-6s-teal-1347071

What gear setups people using?
4s seems a tiny bit slow now, but 6s is to much
might try it on 4s with a 13t pinion
I've noticed recently that the kaiju parts are hard to come by as well though too the past while. Wonder if that's a sign of the winds of change... 🤔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back