New 4s BLX Kraton & Outcast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want the low profile Backflip tires to run on the Talion

the only tire that works on the talion is the katar... We are all stuck with them until someone comes out with a better option.. If that is real i will be so happy. The Backflips looked a lot more low profile! man i hope that is gonna happen!!!!

I'm not sure I'm following you, unless you mean finding tires that fit on the odd 4.13" wheel diameter that the Katars fit on.

I run 3 different sets of 3.8 tires on the Talion in addition to the Katars

Heck, I am still running my 6s Kraton and Typhon on 4s.
My Granite, I tried 4s, but the platform just can't put the power down. 3s is sweet, though.
hey jerry want's your u tube name. like your vid's thanks.

I'm not sure I understand the market for a 4s Kraton or Outcast. The 3s line is $300 or $320. The 6s line is $500. So this puts it most likely at $400. Is the person that can't afford a $500 truck going to jump up and down and throw $400 at a 1/10 scale truck with a plastic chassis? And you can get the 3s trucks to run in excess of 55 mph. What's the point of 4s in that scale? I really don't get it.

I'm not sure I understand the market for a 4s Kraton or Outcast. The 3s line is $300 or $320. The 6s line is $500. So this puts it most likely at $400. Is the person that can't afford a $500 truck going to jump up and down and throw $400 at a 1/10 scale truck with a plastic chassis? And you can get the 3s trucks to run in excess of 55 mph. What's the point of 4s in that scale? I really don't get it.
4s in a 10th scale if geared for the same speed as the 3s system will be more efficient so in theory you could get longer run times, but that is really the only benefit I see.

Im actually very excited. The plastic chassis is a lot better for someone like me for big air and stuff so I'll definitely consider it. Big selling point to me, as the drawback to every aluminum chassis truck I've had is the bend. Nobody's fault, the design of a metal flat plane makes them handle a lot better, but that's just not what I'm looking for. The pricing is a good point though, I'm not sure how they'll do it. I can see them doing $350. I mean look at the 6s line. The senton and typhon are a whole lot less truck for the same $500 for the kraton and talion. That said the 10th scale kraton will be getting a different power system which I'll say will probably add about $50.

(Not directly to you @bicketybam) the blx-120 esc is probably a max10 SCT, which would make sense, as they have the 3s rated max10 for their smaller 10TH scales (typhon and senton) and they'll have the 4s rated max10SCT with im gonna take a guess, a 3674 motor to push the bigger tires and more weight around? We shall see.

Im actually very excited. The plastic chassis is a lot better for someone like me for big air and stuff so I'll definitely consider it. Big selling point to me, as the drawback to every aluminum chassis truck I've had is the bend. Nobody's fault, the design of a metal flat plane makes them handle a lot better, but that's just not what I'm looking for. The pricing is a good point though, I'm not sure how they'll do it. I can see them doing $350. I mean look at the 6s line. The senton and typhon are a whole lot less truck for the same $500 for the kraton and talion. That said the 10th scale kraton will be getting a different power system which I'll say will probably add about $50.

(Not directly to you @bicketybam) the blx-120 esc is probably a max10 SCT, which would make sense, as they have the 3s rated max10 for their smaller 10TH scales (typhon and senton) and they'll have the 4s rated max10SCT with im gonna take a guess, a 3674 motor to push the bigger tires and more weight around? We shall see.

$350? As in $30 more than the Big Rock Crew Cab? Ok ?

Dream away.

Have you bent your 6s Senton chassis yet?
This one no. The original chassis got it pretty good though because I took it to the skate park shortly after I bought it. DUMB IDEA. Bad landing of course, but she was bentskies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back