Big Rock New 3S Versions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Looked at pictures, have yet only spotted a different (or differently branded) servo. And the bodies, of course.

Nice! Looked at pictures, have yet only spotted a different (or differently branded) servo. And the bodies, of course.

New radio too, the Spektrum SLT3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-050842.png
    Screenshot_20200730-050842.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
New radio too, the Spektrum SLT3
Nice, about time! I am surprised the electronics aren't branded Spektrum/Firma. Dissapointed to see the senton front bumper assembly is still the same. Everyone seems to break that right away, and in the exact same spot.

Nice, about time! I am surprised the electronics aren't branded Spektrum/Firma. Dissapointed to see the senton front bumper assembly is still the same. Everyone seems to break that right away, and in the exact same spot.
Yeah, here's a better pic of the radio.

Senton bumper is really sickeningly weak lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-051211.png
    Screenshot_20200730-051211.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Not much can be seen from the Horizon photos, but i see now
  • New bumpers for the granite & big rock
  • Is the big rock wider?
  • New steering bell crank piece, not doubled sheered for extra clearance for debris
  • Not so sure i like the new Senton & Granite bodies... paint scheme looks cheap
  • New tab for the power module, unclear if its still open from the bottom, says it's more sealed but it doesn't seems changed in the photos
I hope the official site will bring more exciting stuff, esp the power module & shocks

Sliding motor, rubber shielded bearings, vented wheels!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks like some nice upgrades. Wider, vented tires, better pull tab, adjustable motor mount, better radio, better servo,better o rings in the shocks, new bumper and wheelie bar..
Seals bearings

Alright this actually looks great. "Hinge pin plates retained by screws" will prevent lots of frustration. And "extra room to allow stones and debris to fall out when bashing" sounds like a blessing for the Senton!
No sealed bearings on the 3S models ?
Looks like they did get sealed bearings as well, pretty neat!

I also see they did something with diff gearing it’s Mod1.35 or something now a little bigger/stronger? I am definitely going to get the blacked out Big Rock at some point

actually I guess it has same gears as 4S they are saying in the Big Rock 3S.
this truck is definitely on my buy list for a little basher thats easy to take anywhere. It looks so nice blacked out

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back