Kraton New 4S models?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody knows at this point.

It was originally scheduled for spring, then we got the Vorteks, Outcast 8S, Talion and Outcast 6S EXB, TLRT...but still no 4S. It seems they got a major problem with production/procurement and it got delayed.

Speculating about the revised 4S line was fun at first, but it got old after a few months.

Duck before Slick2500 shows up!

Gonna be a big seller, I’ll get one or 2....

If you would have read one of the other 10,000,000,000 threads on this topic you would know that they were pushed back into next year. Someone posted a screen shot off Facebook where Jason Dearden mentioned this.

This just in,
JD and I discussed this on Zoom today over Tea at 3.
He said end of Oct. The slow boat is extra slow these days.:sneaky::whistle::whistle:
Bro I don’t drink tea that late in the day…

My hobbyshop said maybe never. They have to fix their illegal thing inside the diff gaskets of the 3 and 8s line. Even if it gets released only the US would be legally able to sell them

Not holding my breath any longer. Im starting to go blue.
Its been "iminent" all year long.......and then the new 6S EXBs came out and now the Typhon TLR.
Ive no doubt they want to get them out as quickly as possible because theyll be big sellers so youd hope before Xmas. Who knows........

Tired of waiting I made my own Kraton 4S
CEB8EC4E-F8D0-4172-9E0C-A42E8E029892.jpeg
C952826E-9E27-4D1B-A848-8112184B7558.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back