Kraton New 4S models?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not holding my breath any longer. Im starting to go blue.
Its been "iminent" all year long.......and then the new 6S EXBs came out and now the Typhon TLR.
Ive no doubt they want to get them out as quickly as possible because theyll be big sellers so youd hope before Xmas. Who knows........
I will bet for a Holiday push of the new 4x4 4s line. That's when HH and the whole RC industry makes the bulk of their fiscal $$$$.

I don't get why people are hyped for a re-re of the 4s line. When they were in production, they were roundly considered the worst / least reliable of the entire Arrma line. (IMHO) The ONLY point of the 4s line was to hit a price-point between the 3s and 6s trucks.

If you really want a Kraton 4s, then get a Typhon6s and wide-mod it. You will have a truck that is 1000% tougher, faster, better handling. And you will probably come out ahead on $$$ after you consider the first year repair bill that come with the 4s line... :)

^^^ This.
Exactly my point.
If you have any 4x4 already, 3s or older 4s, I think it best to consider going 6s line at some point. Wait until the pricing of the new 4s rigs come out. I bet it will put you close to a V5 6s Typhon. Or just get a TLR Tuned Typhon to run on 4s.
Don't be afraid. The 6s line of Arrmas' won't bite you.:ROFLMAO:

The 4x4 line is merely a transitioning product to the popular 6s rigs. IMHO.

I don't get why people are hyped for a re-re of the 4s line. When they were in production, they were roundly considered the worst / least reliable of the entire Arrma line. (IMHO) The ONLY point of the 4s line was to hit a price-point between the 3s and 6s trucks.

If you really want a Kraton 4s, then get a Typhon6s and wide-mod it. You will have a truck that is 1000% tougher, faster, better handling. And you will probably come out ahead on $$$ after you consider the first year repair bill that come with the 4s line... :)
Right? Iirc every single Youtuber that got one broke an a arm on their very first run. People were breaking a arms left front and center.

My hobbyshop said maybe never. They have to fix their illegal thing inside the diff gaskets of the 3 and 8s line. Even if it gets released only the US would be legally able to sell them
Can you elaborate???:confused:
Not sure what you mean.:)
Right? Iirc every single Youtuber that got one broke an a arm on their very first run. People were breaking a arms left front and center.
Left, front, center, and REAR also.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was like they were made of glass. People were breaking them just driving no jumping what so ever.

The uk and canada had to ship the 3s and 8s line truck back to horizon because they had an illegal substance inside the differentials. Most likely inside the gasket. They have to create a new version of those before they can come back to these countries. Thats more of a priority for arrma atm

The uk and canada had to ship the 3s and 8s line truck back to horizon because they had an illegal substance inside the differentials. Most likely inside the gasket. They have to create a new version of those before they can come back to these countries. Thats more of a priority for arrma atm
Probably some asbestos in those gaskets...:LOL:
Like when CH had produced all that exported sheetrock years ago. Homes were being built with toxic walls. People getting sick. What a mess that was.:rolleyes:

So is the Big Rock actually a Kraton 4s in disguise? Reading the other thread the 4s rig has the same chassis as LWB 3s line. So aside from the 4s capable electronics what is the difference and IMO this could be why there is no new 4s.

I have granite tyres on my Big Rock and it's a great Truggy.

So is the Big Rock actually a Kraton 4s in disguise? Reading the other thread the 4s rig has the same chassis as LWB 3s line. So aside from the 4s capable electronics what is the difference and IMO this could be why there is no new 4s.

I have granite tyres on my Big Rock and it's a great Truggy.
No. The K4S is wider. They only share a chassis and a few odds and ends

What "was" this before what's in the picture? Any topless pics?;).
Built it from zero,
Outcast EXB chassis
Talion EXB shock towers
Mojave EXB arms and driveshafts
Kraton hubs
Kraton front shocks on rear and Mojave front shock on front
Kraton 4S body
Backflip LP
Spektrum 150 ESC
Spektrum 2050 kv motor
154E0185-BDC0-44E7-9FED-7954F85474F1.jpeg

Built it from zero,
Outcast EXB chassis
Talion EXB shock towers
Mojave EXB arms and driveshafts
Kraton hubs
Kraton front shocks on rear and Mojave front shock on front
Kraton 4S body
Backflip LP
Spektrum 150 ESC
Spektrum 2050 kv motor
View attachment 171973
Awesome! Love a good spare parts build! Another reason the 6s line is great...😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back