New 8s 24mm tires and wheels by Duratrax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
Just got an email from HH about these..
Not really getting it for me but, thought I'd share with the rest of the class..
https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...utm_content=Spot1&utm_campaign=01262023_dtxnr

Screenshot_20230126-142451_Samsung Internet.jpg

IDK but they're using screw on hub adapters like Pro line is with the raid wheels. No personal experience with them. The philosophy is great, it would allow you to use them on a bunch of different rigs..but based on reports of broken wheels and adapters with the Pro lines, I have my doubts about Duratrax making it any better.
Just my opinions of course.
No mention of whether they're belted or not? $65 a pair is steep for Duratrax IMO.
TBH, I only buy Duratrax to save money over Pro line..these are still cheaper than Pro lines but the gap is getting narrower..
I'll buy Arrma 8s tires and wheels over these anyday. The 8s backflips on my Xmaxx are just plain awesome. My next choice would be six packs.

Last edited:
IDK but they're using screw on hub adapters like Pro line is with the raid wheels.
That’s nice they added that feature.

I'll buy Arrma 8s tires and wheels over these anyday. The 8s backflips on my Xmaxx are just plain awesome. My next choice would be six packs.
I really like the DuraTrac Lockup X. They been really nice on my Xmaxx. Hard to find 8s backflips in stock on JRC it seems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back