Big Rock New Addition to the RC garage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kage

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Voltage
I filmed the video as kind of a mystery reveal, but a keen eye on the model drop-down for the thread will give it away!

Anyway, I'm the guy that has been flooding the forum with my overkill voltage. I got a bit of flack for my channel being a bit 1 directional so I decided to use that as the excuse to pick up a new project.

As the title suggests, I picked up a new vehicle. Here's an (slight) unboxing video and a right-out-of-the-box test run:

I have a few upgrades on order already, so If you liked my overkill Voltage videos and you haven't already subscribed (and you haven't) please toss me a like and a sub!
Thanks for taking the time to look!

This may be my next new toy. Looks like a solid rig.
You won't be disappointed. I'm way way harder on this sucker than my kaiju and the only thing that's broken was a tether to a body clip. Extremely durable.

Nice! Arrma tough as they say. I have been very happy with my Typhon so far, I have lawn darted that thing so hard I don't know it didn't break. Lol. Bash on!

You won't be disappointed. I'm way way harder on this sucker than my kaiju and the only thing that's broken was a tether to a body clip. Extremely durable.
Thx for sharing the programmer also in the vid I'd like something easier for the BLX100 for the cost the visual is just easier...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back