Senton New Addition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldguywnewtoy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I just got a HPI Crawler King for a really good price, ( 0.00 ). It's mostly all there, minus the ESC and RX. Body is trashed. Has a Velineon brushless motor in it. I'll probably change it back to brushed. Does anyone have one of these? If so, what can you tell me about em. It looks like it can be converted to 4WS. I'll have to check that out. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

20230124_140905.jpg

20230124_140821.jpg

20230124_140845.jpg

I just got a HPI Crawler King for a really good price, ( 0.00 ). It's mostly all there, minus the ESC and RX. Body is trashed. Has a Velineon brushless motor in it. I'll probably change it back to brushed. Does anyone have one of these? If so, what can you tell me about em. It looks like it can be converted to 4WS. I'll have to check that out. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

View attachment 272805

View attachment 272806

View attachment 272807
Nice score! I like it! Can't beat free! The body's not that bad looking and the driver has an unobstructed view of the road!

Don't know what to tell you about that particular model, but Holmes hobbies have some very inexpensive but top quality brushed motors, and the hobby Wing 1080 is very highly regarded and very capable ESC for crawlers.

If you are looking to change it over to 4s, not sure what to tell you about that when it comes to a crawler.

I think it's probably a 313 mm wheelbase, so finding replacement bodies for it should be pretty easy as that is the more typical size wheelbase for aftermarket bodies .

Don't know what to tell you about that particular model, but Holmes hobbies have some very inexpensive but top quality brushed motors, and the hobby Wing 1080 is very highly regarded and very capable ESC for crawlers.

If you are looking to change it over to 4s, not sure what to tell you about that when it comes to a crawler.

I think it's probably a 313 mm wheelbase, so finding replacement bodies for it should be pretty easy as that is the more typical size wheelbase for aftermarket bodies .
Holmes brushed motor and a HW1080 is exactly what I was thinking. Can't wait to tear it down and go thru it. Maybe an old 50's Chev p/u body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back