Typhon New addition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorK1981

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Just unboxed my new addition to my Arrma Army can't wait to run it tomorrow
20160220_200222.jpg

Oh my, what a sweet little ride!
Is this the last time it's going to look so pretty?

Nice!! They look so pretty when you first get them....I don't know if i could get another Arrma, it would be to hard to decide between the typhon and the kraton.

Nice!! They look so pretty when you first get them....I don't know if i could get another Arrma, it would be to hard to decide between the typhon and the kraton.
I love my kraton for bashing. But my senton and typhon and my track vehicles.

You gotta Arrma arsenal!! Thats the way to do it. My wife would kill me if i had 2 more Arrmas... Im lucky i get away with as much as I do, with the one I got...lol

You gotta Arrma arsenal!! Thats the way to do it. My wife would kill me if i had 2 more Arrmas... Im lucky i get away with as much as I do, with the one I got...lol
The trick is I do side jobs for them instead of cash it works wonderful I just had to create a loop hole so I'm not actually buying them!

I love my Kraton for bashing. But my Senton and Typhon are my track vehicles.

Are the Senton and Typhon competitive on the track? I assume you swapped out the stock tires for something softer. If 1/10th scale 2WD buggy doesn't take off at my local track I'm going to have to get something to race. eBuggy and 4WD SCT are the two more popular classes.

Are the Senton and Typhon competitive on the track? I assume you swapped out the stock tires for something softer. If 1/10th scale 2WD buggy doesn't take off at my local track I'm going to have to get something to race. eBuggy and 4WD SCT are the two more popular classes.
Yes I swapped out the tires first thing. I do well with them good for the price point. The hpi Vorza would be my first choice as far as a buggy but it's more $$$$

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back