New aluminum servo mount for the Arrma line

gregmbrandt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys, I am the one making the new mounts. They will start production today and I am selling them for 45$ Canadian plus shipping. I will ship any where in the world ...please pm me on face book the name is Greg Brandt...p.s....this mount will fit on some of the team Durango cars as well ....

Last edited:

robslims42

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion
I've had the honors of using my arrma talion as the test subject I have the prototype in my talion right now and its an absolute beast. no more stripped servos no more down time waiting for arrma to replace the stripped servo due to the mount flexing like is a rock crawler. all I can say is it is worth every darn penny and getting them anodized was looked into its 15 bucks a mount to get them anodized. I cant stress enough at how much this has helped my steering response and the over all handing of my talion. so with that said grab one up while there available guys!

vellfrmla

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys, I am the one making the new mounts. They will start production today and I am selling them for 45$ Canadian plus shipping. I will ship any where in the world ...please pm me on face book the name is Greg Brandt...p.s....this mount will fit on some of the team Durango cars as well ....
Great. There's a few Greg Brandts on fb. I need one for my Arrma kraton

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Senton
Just got and installed my servo mount. This thing is solid! I will take pictures and write a bit of a review on it by this weekend. If anyone is tempted to get this, DO IT! it's solid and Greg answers messages right away.

vellfrmla

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just got and installed my servo mount. This thing is solid! I will take pictures and write a bit of a review on it by this weekend. If anyone is tempted to get this, DO IT! it's solid and Greg answers messages right away.
I ordered mine a few days ago.
Cant wait. Did you use diffrent screws to install it ?
Thanks

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Senton
I ordered mine a few days ago.
Cant wait. Did you use diffrent screws to install it ?
Thanks
Nope, used the same screws. It is a very snug fit but it does go in. I didn't re use the little black pieces under the servo screws because I didn't think there would be enough threads to hold the servo. And I used blue loctite on all the screws to hold it in.

1455060305753-1529597282.jpg

14550603750691052320189.jpg

vellfrmla

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nope, used the same screws. It is a very snug fit but it does go in. I didn't re use the little black pieces under the servo screws because I didn't think there would be enough threads to hold the servo. And I used blue loctite on all the screws to hold it in
I have a hi tech . Hope it fits .

gregmbrandt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The hi-tech will fit I have the same one ...and the threads go all the way through the holes ...so there is lots of thread....

And if it is too tall shims can always be place d under the servo ...I am also looking into making the shims for people who have a taller servo

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to your review. Greg notified me the other day that ours was shipped as well. As soon as I get it I'll be sure to start the giveaway for it. :D