Typhon New Aluminum Steering Blocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmostin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I had some issues with the plastic threads on my Typhon 6s steering blocks, so I ordered a set of Hot-Racing aluminum ones and installed them last night. Great build quality with easy threads. Haven't bashed on them yet, but they should take a beating.
59124843233__5E5329E5-FD27-4983-8988-FC9F4A059649.JPG
59124670702__C1DDAA73-71E2-4395-AC3A-368FC6426881.JPG

I had some issues with the plastic threads on my Typhon 6s steering blocks, so I ordered a set of Hot-Racing aluminum ones and installed them last night. Great build quality with easy threads. Haven't bashed on them yet, but they should take a beating.View attachment 49370View attachment 49371

Once they pop out, they'll keep popping out. I bought some of these steering blocks too but haven't installed yet. Next time I have a problem on the Kraton, I'm replacing stock. They also often come out of the box cross-threaded and never want to go back in right.

Once they pop out, they'll keep popping out. I bought some of these steering blocks too but haven't installed yet. Next time I have a problem on the Kraton, I'm replacing stock. They also often come out of the box cross-threaded and never want to go back in right.
Mine were cross threaded, still are. Waiting for the m2c pivot bushings, and gonna install new stock ones

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back